Explanation and definition
A word with an initial capital letter has the meaning defined under the following conditions. Regardless of whether they are singular or plural, the following definitions will have the same meaning.
- An account means a special account obtained by you for accessing part of our support or service.
- Business (referred to as “company”, “us”, “us” or “our” in this agreement) refers to Pure Technology.
- Cookies are small files placed on your personal computer, mobile device or other devices on a website, which contain facts about your browsing history in many applications on that website.
- Country description: Pakistan
- Device refers to any device that can access the service, such as a computer, mobile phone, or tablet.
- Personal data is not any information related to an identified or identifiable individual.
- The service describes the website.
- Service provider refers to any legal or natural person that processes data on behalf of the provider. It refers to a third-party company or person hired by an enterprise to promote services, provide services on behalf of the company, perform service-related services, or help the company analyze how the service is used.
- A third-party social media service refers to any website or other social website through which users can log in or create an account to use the service.
- Usage data refers to data collected through the use of the service or automatically created from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the time of page access).
- The website refers to Pure Technology and can be accessed from https://apkgeo.com
- You represent the person accessing or using the service, the company or other legal entity (if applicable) that accesses or uses the service on behalf of that person.
Collection and use of your personal data
Type of data collected
When using our services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, which can be used to identify or contact you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to:
- email address
- First name and last name
- Usage data
Usage data is automatically collected when using the service.
Usage data may include the following information, such as the Internet Protocol address of your device (such as IP address), browser type, browser version, support pages you see, access time and date, time spent on these pages, special equipment Identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service through a mobile device or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, such as but not limited to the type of mobile device you use, the unique ID of the mobile device, the IP address of the mobile device, and the operation of the mobile device The system, the type of mobile online browser you are using, the unique device identifier and other diagnostic data.
Whenever you visit our service or access the service through a mobile device, we may also collect information sent by your browser.
Tracking technology and cookies
You can instruct your browser to reject cookies or indicate when to send cookies. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some of our services.
Cookies can be “permanent” or “session” cookies. When you are offline, persistent cookies will remain on your computer or mobile device, and session cookies will be deleted after you close your web browser.
We use both persistent cookies and session cookies for the following functions:
- Essential/important email
Type: Session Cookie
Purpose: These programs are essential to provide you with the services available through the website and to enable you to use many of its functions. They help verify user identities and prevent fraudulent use of consumer accounts. Without cookies, the services you request cannot be provided. We only use these cookies to provide you with these services.
- Cookies Policy/Notice Accept Cookies
Type: Persistent Biscuits
- Functional Cookies
Type: Persistent Biscuits
Purpose: These cookies enable us to remember the choices you make while using the website, such as remembering your login information or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more private experience and to avoid reassessing your own taste every time you use this website.
Use of personal data
Companies may use personal data for the following functions:
- To provide and maintain our services, such as tracking our use of the services.
- Handling your account: supervise your registration of users of this service. The personal data you provide allows you to access different functions of the service, which can be accessed by you as a user.
- In order to fulfill the contract: the growth, compliance and work of those products, products or services you purchased or another contract signed with us through services.
- Get you: Get in touch with you via email, phone, SMS or other equivalent digital communication methods, such as push notifications of cellular programs related to updates or educational communications related to features, products, or contract services (including security) Update and execute when necessary or reasonable.
- To provide you with information, special offers and general information related to other goods, services and events we provide, which are similar to the goods, services and events you have purchased or inquired about, unless you choose not to receive such information.
- Monitor your requests: participate and manage your own orders.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your private information with service providers to monitor and check our use of the service and contact you.
- For business transfer: We may transfer or share your personal data through any merger, sale, financing or acquisition of all or part of the company or any merger, discussion or discussion with the company.
- Together with business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to provide you with certain products, promotions or services.
- With other consumers: When you discuss private information or interact with other users in public areas, such suggestions may be viewed by all users and may be scattered externally. If you interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service, your contacts around the third-party social media service may see your name profile, picture, and description of your own activities. Similarly, other users can also view your activity description, communicate with you, and view your profile.