Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
Poweramp v3 is a major update focused on the new audio engine, user interface and navigation.
• new audio engine:
• High resolution output support (when supported by the device)
• new DSP including updated Equalizer / Tone / Stereo extension and new Reverb / Tempo effects
• internal 64-bit processing
• new options configurable per output
• new configurable resampler, screening options
• Support for opus, tak, mka, dsd dsf / dff formats
• smoothing without interruption
• Volume levels 30/50/100 (Settings / Audio / Advanced settings)
• new user interface:
• visualizations (supporting presets and .milk spectrum)
• new “wave” search bar, can also be static via skin options
• Light and dark skin tones included, both with Pro Buttons and Static Seekbar options
• new notifications
• new menus, panels, popups, dialogs, etc.
• as before, third-party skins are available (v2 skins are not compatible)
• new navigation:
• scroll or click on the album cover to access the current playlist
• as before, drag the album cover for the next / previous track, drag it more for the category
change (also applies to the bottom mini-player)
• use the bottom mini-player to return to the main user interface or to change tracks
• swipe left / right from lists for fast rewind
• pinch-zoom in lists
• long press on the item for the selection menu
– reads mp3, mp4 / m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff; The V3 also reads opus, dsd (dff / dsf), mka, tak, flv (audio)
– Optimized 10-band graphic equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– separate bass and treble adjustment
– stereo expansion, mono mix, balance, tempo control, reverb, MusicFX system (if supported by device)
– Android Auto
– Google Assistant support
– Chromecast support
– http m3u / pls stream
– Unique Direct Volume Control (DVC) for wide dynamic range and truly deep bass
– without interruption
– proofreading gain
– plays songs from folders and own library
– dynamic queue
– lyric support, including lyric search via plugin
– Support for built-in and stand-alone .cue files
– Support m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists, import and export playlists
– download missing album art
– download artist images
– custom visual themes, lots of skins available on Play
– widgets with many selectable styles, advanced customizations
– lock screen options
– Support for Milkdrop compatible visualization (and third-party downloadable visualizations)
– headset support, automatic resume on headset and / or BT connection
– tag editor
– audio information with detailed information about audio processing
– super fast library scan
– high level of customization via settings
* Android, Android Auto, Google Assistant, Chromecast are trademarks of Google LLC.
This version is a full 15 day trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use the Buy option in Poweramp settings to purchase the full version.
Common Questions / Answers for Poweramp:
Q. Does my Poweramp v2 purchase include Poweramp v3?
A. Yes, it is.
Q. How do I turn off visualization?
A. It is disabled by default, can be enabled / disabled by the first left button just under the cover or in Settings / Visualizations.
Q. Seekbar? Headlines on the cover? Any other user interface changes?
A. Please use the settings / Look and feel / Skin and set the built-in skin options as needed.
Q. My songs are missing from folders / libraries / playlists.
A. Please make sure that all of your music-containing folders are indeed checked in Poweramp / Library / Music Folders settings.
Q. The amplified bass is distorted via Bluetooth.
A. Please see Poweramp / Audio / Direct Volume Control (DVC) options.