MX Player 1.35.8 APK Download by MX Media (formerly J2 Interactive)
Powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support.
You can now share files, music, applications and more in one click using MX File Transfer
a) ACCELERATION OF THE EQUIPMENT – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos using the new HW + decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player that supports multi-core decoding. The test result proved that the performance of multi-core devices is up to 70% better than that of single-core devices.
c) PINCH FOR ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and sliding your finger across the screen. Zoom and pan are also available as an option.
d) SUBTITLE ACTIONS – Scroll forward / back to move to next / previous text, up / down to move text up and down, zoom in / out to change text size.
e) SHARING MX FILES – File sharing app for fast file transfer without using mobile data. Share music, share videos, share photos or send files and apps instantly
f) CHILD LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry about them being able to make calls or touch other apps.
– DVD, DVB, SSA / * ASS * subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha (.ssa /.* ass *) with full styling.
– SAMI (.smi) with support for Ruby tags.
– SubRip (.srt)
– MicroDVD (.sub)
– VobSub (.sub / .idx)
– SubViewer2.0 (.sub)
– MPL2 (.mpl)
– TMPlayer (.txt)
– PJS (.pjs)
– WebVTT (.vtt)
* “READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” is required to play your media files in your primary and secondary storages.
* “WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” is required to rename or delete files and to store downloaded subtitles.
* “LOCATION” permission is required to help find nearby friends for file transfers.
* “NETWORK” and “WIFI” permissions are required to get network status which is required for various activities such as license check, update check, etc.
* “BLUETOOTH” permission is required to improve AV synchronization when the Bluetooth headset is connected and to create connections for file transfers.
* “CAMERA” permission is required to scan QR code for file transfers.
* “INTERNET” is required to read Internet streams.
* “VIBRATE” is required to control vibration feedback.
* “WAKE_LOCK” is needed to prevent your phone from going to sleep while watching a video.
* “KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES” is required to stop MX Player services used in background playback.
* “DISABLE_KEYGUARD” is required to temporarily prevent secure screen locking when Kids Lock is in use.
* “SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW” is required to block certain keys when Kids Lock is used.
* “DRAW OVER OTHER APPS” is required to block the system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
If you encounter an error “The package file is not valid”, please reinstall it from the product home page (sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
Some of the screens are from Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 license.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org