Organize your thoughts, discoveries and ideas and make it easier to plan important moments in your life with your digital notepad. Microsoft OneNote lets you take notes on your phone and sync them across all of your devices.
With OneNote, you can plan a big event, grab a moment of inspiration to create something new, and keep track of your grocery list too important to forget. Take notes, write memos, and create a digital sketchbook right on your phone. Capture images and add images to your notes.
Sync notes across your devices to access them anytime, anywhere. Save ideas and view your list at home, in the office, or on the go on your devices. Find your notes quickly and effortlessly.
Take notes, share ideas, organize, and collaborate when you download Microsoft OneNote today.
Capture content and get organized
• Write notes, draw and cut out items on the web to put your thoughts in your notebook.
• Use OneNote’s flexible canvas to place content where you want it.
• Scan documents and business cards directly into OneNote.
• Save pictures and images in your notes.
Take notes and get more
• OneNote is a digital laptop computer that brings 3-ring binders to the digital age.
• Organize notes with sections and pages to separate thoughts by topic at school, home, or work.
• Organize your notes using to-do lists, follow-up items, important things tokens, and personalized labels.
• Use OneNote as a notebook, journal, or notebook.
Record your ideas at the speed of light
• OneNote syncs your notes across all devices and lets multiple people work on content together at the same time.
• Use the notepad to list your thoughts whenever something crosses your mind.
• The notepad badge hovers over the screen and lets you quickly write down your thoughts at any time.
• Sticky notes are useful for quick memos.
Collaborate and share notes
• Take meeting notes, brainstorm plans, draw attention to important points, and organize key resources.
• Collaborate in real time to stay in sync and on the same page.
• Take notes and save ideas on your favorite devices, whatever device your team likes to use.
• Take notes during lessons or meetings, mixing text, voice, ink and web clippings.
• Search your notes with a fast and powerful search function
Better together with Microsoft Office
• OneNote is part of the Office family and works well with your favorite apps, like Excel or Word, to help you get more done.
Write notes, save ideas, and track your to-do list with Microsoft OneNote.
You can find answers to frequently asked questions about OneNote for Android at aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 5.0 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 or later format.
• To sync your notes with OneDrive for Business, sign in with your organization’s Office 365 or SharePoint account.
This app is provided by Microsoft or a third party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. The data provided through the use of this store and this application may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party publisher of the application, as the case may be, and transferred, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the publisher of the application and their affiliates or service providers have facilities.