Microsoft OneDrive keeps your photos and files backed up, protected, synced, and accessible across all of your devices. This OneDrive app lets you view and share OneDrive files, documents, and photos with your friends and family. Moreover, you can use the app to automatically backup photos and videos from your phone. Start with 5 GB of free cloud storage or upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription to get 1 TB of storage.
Microsoft OneDrive offers the following features:
Back up photos and videos
• Automatically save photos when you enable camera download
• Easily find photos with automatic tagging
• View photos on your phone, computer and online
File Sharing and Access
• Share files, photos, videos and albums with your friends and family
• Receive notifications when a shared document is changed
• Define password protected or expiring sharing links *
• Access selected OneDrive files on the app without being online
• Scan, sign and send documents directly from the OneDrive mobile app
• Scan and annotate documents, receipts, whiteboards, and more.
• Search for photos by what they contain (eg beach, snow, etc.)
• Search for documents by name or content
• All OneDrive files are encrypted at rest and in transit
• Personal Vault allows you to protect your important files with identity verification
• Restore files with version history
• Stay protected with ransomware detection and recovery *
Works with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook
• Use Microsoft Office apps to edit and collaborate in real time on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files stored in OneDrive.
• Save, view and save your Office documents.
The OneDrive app for Android offers 5 GB of free cloud storage to sync photos and files across your devices, share photos and documents, and keep your digital life backed up in the cloud.
Switch to a Microsoft 365 subscription
With a Microsoft 365 Personal subscription, you get 1TB of storage (1TB of storage per person for up to 6 people with the family subscription), OneDrive premium features and access to all the features of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on mobile devices, web browsers, PCs and Macs.
To make an in-app purchase of a Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription: Open the app, tap the Me tab, then your storage or the diamond-shaped icon. Subscriptions start at $ 6.99 per month in the US and may vary by region. Microsoft 365 subscriptions and OneDrive standalone subscriptions purchased from the app will be billed to your Google Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is turned off. beforehand.
To manage your subscriptions or to turn off auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your Google Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be canceled or refunded during the active subscription period.
Use this OneDrive app for work or school
Before you can sign in to your work or school account on OneDrive, your organization must have a qualifying OneDrive, SharePoint Online, or Microsoft 365 subscription plan.
This application is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and application may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its subsidiaries have facilities.
* Requires Microsoft 365 Personal or Home subscription