The Office app combines the Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps you know and rely on, with new features that harness the unique strengths of a phone to create a simpler and more powerful Office experience on the go.
Whether you use it for personal or business reasons, the Office app is designed to be your go-to app for working on a mobile device.
Word, Excel and PowerPoint combined in one application:
• The most popular tools for working with documents, spreadsheets and presentations, all from a single application.
• Create, edit, and work together on Office documents with others in real time.
• Use templates to easily get familiar with your resume, budget, presentations, and other documents.
• Easily store, access and search Word, Excel, PowerPoint files stored in your personal cloud storage, on your device or in your organization (if using a work account).
Unique mobile means that facilitate the creation of documents:
• Take an image of a document and turn it into an editable Word file with the push of a button.
• Turn a table image into an Excel spreadsheet so you can work with the data.
• Let PowerPoint help you design a presentation just by selecting the images you want to use on your phone.
• Automatically create enhanced digital images of whiteboards and documents with Office Lens features built into the app.
Perform common mobile tasks quickly with built-in actions:
• Instantly create PDFs from photos or Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
• Easily transfer files between your phone and computer or share them instantly with nearby mobile devices.
• Sign PDFs using your finger.
• Quickly jot down ideas and notes with sticky notes.
• Scan QR codes to open links.
Anyone can download the Office app for free and start using it immediately. Access and save documents in the cloud by signing in with a Microsoft account (for OneDrive or SharePoint) or by signing in to a third-party cloud storage provider. Signing in with a personal, work, or school Microsoft account connected to a Microsoft 365 subscription will unlock premium features in the app.
Operating System Version: Latest 4 major versions of Android running ARM or Intel x86 processor
1 GB of RAM or more
This app is provided by Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and application may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party publisher of the application, as applicable, and transferred, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the publisher of the application and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.