The Excel spreadsheet app lets you create, view, edit, and share your files with others quickly and easily. Create spreadsheets, data analyzes, charts, budgets, and more as you view and edit workbooks attached to emails.
Edit documents for data analysis, accounting, finance or any field with confidence. When you’re on the move, your data and your desktop move with you. Create charts, run data analyzes and annotate your documents from your phone anytime.
Create formulas and spreadsheets, review your charts or start a budget on the go. Create spreadsheets and data files the way you want with robust formatting tools and great features. Excel allows you to create your charts and spreadsheets to meet your specific needs.
Get data analytics, spreadsheets, and business collaboration tools right on your phone with Microsoft Excel.
Features of Microsoft Excel:
Spreadsheets and calculations
• Manage charts, budgets, to-do lists, accounting or financial analysis with modern Excel templates.
• Use familiar data analysis tools and formulas to perform calculations.
• Rich Office features and formatting options make your workbook easier to read and use.
• Worksheets and charts features, formats and formulas work the same on any device.
• Chart maker to annotate, edit and insert charts that bring your data to life.
• Data analysis features such as Add and Edit chart labels to highlight key information.
Revise and modify
• Ready to go? Review your Excel files from any device.
• Edit documents, graphics and data or update your to-do list from anywhere.
• Data analysis features such as sorting and filtering columns.
• Easily create spreadsheets, duplicate, hide and show.
• Annotate graphs, highlight parts of your spreadsheet, create shapes or write equations with the drawing tab feature on devices with touch capabilities.
Collaborate and work anywhere
• Share files and graphics with just a few clicks to quickly invite others to edit, view or leave comments.
• Edit and copy your worksheet in the body of an email or attach a link to your workbook.
• Microsoft 365 users can access premium features:
• Chart elements can be added and edited
• Change custom colors for shapes and formatting.
• Create charts with custom PivotTable styles and layouts.
• Data analysis via data cards.
• Create and edit SmartArt.
Create formulas, edit documents, manage budgets, and design spreadsheets with Microsoft Excel today.
Operating System Version: Running one of the supported versions of Android and having an ARM or Intel x86 processor. Support for Kitkat and Lollipop devices will continue until June 2019
1 GB of RAM or more
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with screen sizes less than 10.1 inches.
Get the full Microsoft experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be billed to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is turned off first. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be canceled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by Microsoft or a third party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. The data provided through the use of this store and this application may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party publisher of the application, as the case may be, and transferred, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the publisher of the application and their affiliates or service providers maintain Installations.
Please see Microsoft’s EULA for Microsoft 365 on Android Terms of Service. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: aka.ms/eula