Introducing the Microsoft Edge web browser. It’s time to wait more. More privacy. More control. More productivity. More value.
Browse the web anywhere with a seamless experience from your phone to your computer and other connected devices.
Microsoft Edge gives you the tools to protect your online privacy with features like Track Prevention, AdBlock Plus, InPrivate Browsing, and InPrivate Search in Microsoft Bing.
Organize the web to reduce clutter, making it easier to find, view, and manage your content on the go.
With world-class compatibility, performance, and new features, Microsoft Edge is the only web browser you’ll ever need.
Microsoft Edge Features:
Private browser and a more productive browsing experience
• Browser that securely syncs your favorites, passwords, collections, and other data saved on your signed devices.
• Search the web on the go with visual and voice search powered by Microsoft Bing.
• Redesigned navigation lets you access your favorites, your playlist and more with fewer clicks.
• With Immersive Reader, users can remove ads and other distracting content from articles and blog posts for a more streamlined reading experience.
Privacy and control: take control of your data
• Tracking prevention blocks trackers from sites you haven’t visited.
• Private browsing experience from the start with tracking prevention is enabled by default.
Organize & Collect: Organization on the go
• New! Collections make it easier than ever to collect and organize the content you find on the web on your connected devices – now available on your mobile device.
Private browser: InPrivate browsing
• Confidentiality is important. InPrivate tabs do not store your browsing data (like cookies, history, autofill information, or temporary files)
• Keep your search history private with InPrivate search built into Microsoft Bing. When you browse in InPrivate mode, your search history will never be saved in Microsoft Bing or linked to your Microsoft account.
• AdBlock Plus helps block unwanted advertisements.
• Block ads by turning on ad blocking by going to Settings> Content blockers.
• Earn rewards by researching Microsoft Bing and finding shopping deals online and at nearby stores. *
Take advantage of the Microsoft Edge web browser for a fast, private and productive experience while you browse.
* This shopping feature is currently only available in the United States.