Among the many alternatives to rooting and Android devices, Panda Helper turns out to be one of the best, so much so that the App Store is now widely used as an alternative to the Google Play Store. The popular third-party app store offers many games, applications, tweaks and more, with lots of unofficial content, and it’s all free. The third-party app store provides better features than the official versions, it doesn’t need to root your device, and you can use it on iOS devices as well.
How to download Panda Helper:
Panda Helper is quite easy to download and is cross-platform. Choose the one you want to install it on and follow the steps:
- Open your Android Settings app and tap Security or Privacy.
- Enable the Allow unknown sources option – this will allow the APK file to install
- Open the official Panda Help download the page and press the APK file.
- Go to your Downloads and double-tap the file you downloaded
- Wait for Panda Helper to appear on your home screen and the installation is complete.
If the icon is not there, repeat the steps
As a bonus, you can also use Panda Helper on your Windows PC or Mac. Just install a Android emulator (Nox Player or BlueStacks are recommended), then install the APK file and load it into the emulator.
How to use the Panda Helper app:
Using Panda Helper is extremely easy, just like using the official App Store:
- Open the app from your home screen.
- Go to the bottom of the Panda Helper home screen and tap Applications.
- Choose an application category – see below for details.
- Tap the app or game you want to download – just browse or type your search in the search bar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the app.
- The app icon is on your home screen when it’s done.
Features of the Panda Helper app:
Not only is Panda Helper free and works on multiple platforms, you also don’t need to jailbreak or root your device. With so much content in the app, the developers decided to categorize everything, helping you find your apps and games faster:
- Play Store Apps – official Android and iOS applications
- Exclusive Panda support apps – unofficial apps and games, such as Android settings, emulators, screen recorders, Android themes, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Because Panda Helper is unofficial, we get asked a lot of questions, so here are the answers to frequently asked questions to help you out.
What is Panda Helper?
This is an unofficial app store, originally released as a rooting alternative for Android users. It has since become a very popular alternative to the official Google Play store, and due to popular demand, it has also been supported for desktop computers. Panda Helper offers users thousands of unofficial apps, games, emulators, tweaks and more, all for free.
I get an error “Cannot connect to Panda Helper”
It also depends on the certificate. Again, wait a few hours and try again – if the developers were successful in replacing the certificate, it will work.
Can I request apps and games?
Yes, you can contact the developers through their official Twitter feed. However, they get a lot of requests and not all apps and games can be found, so don’t be too disappointed if they can’t honor your request.
My apps crashed – what should i do?
The easiest way to fix this problem is to remove Panda Helper from your Android device and then reinstall it using the guide above.
Will using Panda Helper void my warranty?
No. As you don’t need to root your device, you don’t violate any of the security rules put in place by Google. It doesn’t require any special permission and is downloaded like any other app. Where you might have trouble is with tweaks that change how your device works, but you can remove them if needed and reinstall them later.
Panda Helper is one of the best alternatives, not only to rooting, but also to the official Apple and Google app stores. Try it on your device today; this might become the only way to download your apps in the future.