Create, edit, and collaborate with others on presentations from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Slides app. With Slides, you can:
– Create new presentations or edit existing files
– Share presentations and collaborate in the same presentation at the same time.
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and reply to comments.
– Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, etc.
– Present directly from your mobile device.
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
– Create stunning slides, instantly – with Explore.
– Show slides in video calls – scheduled meetings will appear automatically
– Open, edit and save PowerPoint files.
Calendar: This is used to join video calls from calendar invitations.
Camera: It is used for camera mode in video calls and for inserting images taken with the camera.
Contacts: This is used to suggest people to add to files and share.
Microphone: it is used to transmit audio in video calls.
Storage: This is used to insert pictures and to open files from USB or SD storage.