Quickly capture what you’re thinking and get a reminder later in the right place or time. Say a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Take a photo of a poster, receipt or document and organize it easily or find it later in the search. Google Keep makes it easy for you to capture a thought or list and share it with your friends and family.
Capture what you think
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with your friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with other people and collaborating on them in real time.
Quickly find what you need
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and live your life. If you need to find something you’ve saved, a simple search will bring it up.
Always at hand
• Keep works on your Android phone, tablet, computer and portable devices. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Do you have to remember to shop for groceries? Set a location-based reminder to show your grocery list as soon as you arrive at the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: It is used to attach pictures to notes in Keep.
Contacts: This is used to share notes with contacts.
Microphone: it is used to attach audio to notes.
Location: This is used to trigger and trigger location based reminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.