Google Family Link for Parents 1.75.0.D.365854744 APK Download by Google LLC
Try Google’s free Family Link parental control app. Whether your kids are younger or teenager, the Family Link app lets you set digital ground rules remotely from your own device to guide them as they learn, play and explore online. For children under 13 (or age of consent applicable in your country), Family Link also allows you to create a Google account for your child that looks like your account, with access to most Google services.
With Family Link parental controls, you can:
Guide them to good content
• View their app activity – All screen time is not the same. Help your child make healthy decisions about what to do on their Android device, with activity reports showing how much time they spend on their favorite apps. You can view daily, weekly or monthly reports.
• Manage their apps – Handy notifications let you approve or block the apps your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. You can also manage in-app purchases and hide specific apps on their device, all remotely from your own device.
• Feed their curiosity – It can be difficult to determine which apps are right for your child. So Family Link shows you the apps recommended by teachers on Android that you can add directly to their device.
Keep an eye on screen time
• Set limits – It’s up to you to decide the right amount of screen time for your child. Family Link lets you set time limits and a bedtime for their supervised devices, so you can help them strike the right balance.
• Lock their device – Whether it’s time to go out and play, have dinner, or just hang out together, you can remotely lock a supervised device whenever it’s time to take a break.
See where they are
• It is helpful to be able to find your child when they are on the move. You can use Family Link to locate them as long as they are carrying their Android devices.
• Family Link tools vary depending on your child’s device. See the list of compatible devices at families.google.com/familylink/setup
• While Family Link helps you manage your child’s purchases and downloads on Google Play, they won’t need approval to install app updates (including updates that extend permissions ), apps that you previously approved, or apps that have been shared in Family Library. Parents should regularly review their child’s installed apps and app permissions in Family Link.
• You should carefully review the apps on your child’s supervised device and disable any that you do not want them to use. Note that you may not be able to disable some preinstalled apps.
• To see the location of your child’s or teen’s device, it must be on, recently active, and connected to the Internet.
• Teacher-recommended apps are only available on Android devices in the US for parents of children of certain ages.
• Although Family Link provides tools to manage your child’s online experience, it does not make the Internet safe. Rather, it aims to give parents choices about how their children use the Internet and to encourage conversations about Internet use.