Google Drive is a safe place to save and access all your files from any device. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• Store and access your files securely wherever you are
• Quickly access recent and important files
• Search files by name and content
• Share and set permissions for files and folders
• View your content on the go offline
• Receive notifications about important activity on your files
• Use your device’s camera to scan paper documents
Learn more about the Google Apps update policy: support.google.com/a/answer/6288871
Google accounts benefit from 15 GB of free storage space, shared on Google Drive, Gmail and Google Photos. For additional storage, you can upgrade to a premium subscription plan as an in-app purchase. Subscriptions start at $ 1.99 / month for 100 GB in the US and may vary by region.