* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Docs app. With Docs, you can:
– Create new documents or modify existing files
– Share documents and collaborate in the same document at the same time.
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and reply to comments.
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
– Search, directly in Docs with Explore
– Open, edit and save Word documents.
Contacts: This is used to suggest people to add to files and share.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.