Lightweight and fast, but still packed with your favorite features, the Google Assistant is now available on Android (Go edition).
Use your voice to get directions to the nearest cafe, make hands-free calls during your commute, and relax while listening to your favorite tunes. Your Google staff are here to help. Ask your Google Assistant questions and get things done. Use it anytime, anywhere.
With the Google Assistant, you can:
• Make quick phone calls on the go (“Call Sameer”)
• Send text messages (“Text Sara, I’m late”)
• Listening to music (“Play jazz on YouTube”)
• Navigate places (“Get me directions to nearest cafe”)
• Preview your upcoming events (“Tell me about my day”)
• Weather information (“Do I need an umbrella today?”)
• Answers (“How high is Mount Everest?”)
* You can quickly access Google Assistant for Android (Go edition) by tapping on the Assistant app icon or by long pressing the home button on your phone running Android (Go edition).
* Some features available on Google Assistant for standard Android phones are currently not supported on Google Assistant for Android (Go edition), such as reminders, commands for smart home devices, actions on Google and actions on devices.
* Google Assistant for Android (Go edition) currently supports English.