Capture ideas when inspiration strikes you. Find information quickly. Share notes with anyone. From meetings and projects to web pages and to-do lists – with Evernote, everything is in one place.
Evernote syncs with all of your devices, so you can tackle actions on the go. Express yourself clearly with easy-to-use formatting options, and quickly find what you need with filtered searches and results as you type.
Note: The new version of Evernote is available for Android version 10 and newer. Users of Android version 9 and older will receive the older Evernote app. The new Evernote for Android will be available for Android versions 6, 7, 8 and 9 in a future update.
“Use Evernote as the place where you put everything… Don’t wonder what device it is on, it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all kinds of notes and getting the job done, Evernote is a must have tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect and capture ideas in the form of research notes, notebooks, memos, checklists and to-do lists. It’s the only planner and organizer you need.
• Keep journals capturing events and milestones in your daily life.
• Cut out interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, scan and organize your paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, handwritten notes and drawings.
• Attach documents, PDFs, photos and audio files.
• Create separate notebooks to organize your memos, receipts, invoices and invoices.
• Find anything fast: Evernote’s powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Set reminders to keep you up to date with activities and write to-do lists.
• Automatically sync your notes and notebooks to any Chromebook, phone or tablet.
• Start your work on one device and continue on another without wasting time.
• Share your notebooks, memos and journals with your friends, colleagues or family.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal to-do lists to keep your thoughts organized.
• Eliminate paper by scanning receipts and important documents.
• Save all your travel documents, items and notes in one place.
• Plan events such as vacations, weddings and parties.
• Use Evernote as a planner to organize your life and stay focused on your tasks.
• Capture ideas and inspiration on the go.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create calendars, manage plans, update journals, and jot down notes and memos.
• Keep everyone in the know by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Use it as the ultimate planner, organizer and notebook at work.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Follow class notes so you don’t miss important details.
• Use it as a planner and organizer to keep track of class notes, exams and homework.
• Create different notebooks and agendas for each class and keep everything organized.
• Cut out and highlight web articles from the web for research papers or class projects.
• Discuss and annotate notes, memos and drafts.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new downloads every month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Search in Office documents and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
$ 7.99 per month, $ 69.99 per year
The price may vary depending on the location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Account. If so, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions cannot be canceled for refund, except as provided in Evernote’s commercial terms. Manage your subscriptions in account settings after purchase.