Dropbox: cloud storage, photo backup, file manager 236.2.8 APK Download by Dropbox, Inc.
Dropbox allows anyone to upload and upload files to the cloud and share them with anyone. Backup and sync your documents, photos, videos, and other files to cloud storage and access them from any device, anywhere. And with advanced sharing features, it’s easy to share documents and send files, large or small, to family, friends and colleagues.
• Automatically upload videos and photos from your camera roll to cloud photo storage, all in the background, for easy video and photo sharing.
• Access any file in your account, even offline, and preview over 175 different file types with no special software required.
• Easily send large files by copying and pasting a link that you can give to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Scan documents, receipts, IDs, photos and more using your mobile device and turn them into high-quality PDF files, so you can view and send them anywhere. or.
• Sync folders from your PC or Mac with Dropbox with computer backup, and recover old versions or restore deleted files with version history and file recovery.
Sign up for your free Dropbox Plus trial now. You’ll get 2TB (2000GB) of storage space – enough space to save files from all your connected devices. We’ve also introduced new features as part of your Plus plan: Dropbox Passwords to store and sync passwords across all your devices and Dropbox Vault to secure and organize your most sensitive documents. And with Dropbox Rewind, you can restore any file, folder, or your entire account, for up to 30 days.
Existing Plus customers can upgrade to Dropbox Professional. With 3TB (3000GB), you can store all your stuff, from work projects to personal photos, and have free space. You and your customers can comment on most file types without leaving Dropbox. And you can protect your work with a watermark, add shared link checks, or rewind your account for up to 180 days.
Before you complete the payment, you will see the price of the package. This amount will be charged to your Google Play account and will vary depending on the plan and country. Dropbox subscriptions purchased in the app renew monthly or annually, depending on your plan. To avoid automatic renewal, turn it off at least 24 hours before your subscription renews. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your Google Play account settings.
Dropbox is a leader in secure cloud solutions that Fortune 500 companies trust for their most sensitive data. Over 14 million paid users choose Dropbox because they know they can count on a company that’s also dedicated to their security and privacy, no matter what they’re doing or where they are. Make Dropbox your all-in-one file storage, file organization, file transfer and file sharing solution for all your devices, from Android to iPhone and Mac to PC.