Brawlhalla is a free platform fighting game with over 40 million players that supports up to 8 lines in a single match with full cross play. Join occasional free-for-alls, line up for ranked matches, or create a custom room with your friends. Frequent updates. 50 unique characters and counting. Come fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla!
– Online ranked 1v1 & 2v2 – Climb the rankings from Tin to Platinum and beyond! Fight enemies solo or team up with your friends. Pits you against players close to your skill level.
– 4 players free online for all – Casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
– Cross-play Custom Rooms – Invite up to 8 friends across all platforms to a wide variety of custom matches: 4v4s, 1v3, 2v2, FFA, and more.
– Lots of Game Modes – Mix things up with Brawlball, Bombsketball, Capture the Flag, Kung-Foot and many more fun board game modes.
– The Training Room – Practice combos and layouts in the Training Room! Examine detailed image data, hitboxes, hurtboxes and hone your skills.
Plus: best-in-class for viewer, match recording and replay. Dozens of cards. Single player tournament mode. An online brawl of the week. Experimental mode. Millions of players for fast matchmaking. Regional servers for low latency online gaming. Frequent updates. Tons of eSports events and tournaments. Great support for keyboard and controllers. Cool career story and progress rewards. Classified seasons. Friendly devs. Fun, just free to play. And much more.
How we play for free
Brawlhalla will always be 100% free, with no payout perks to win, and no in-game purchases preventing you from playing. None of the premium content affects the gameplay.
The legends rotation of eight free characters changes every week, and you can earn gold to unlock more legends by playing any online game mode.
You can also check out our “All Legends Pack” which immediately unlocks all the characters we have created and will be creating. Forever. Everything under the “Legends” tab of the in-game store would be yours. Note that this does not unlock crossovers.
Like on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Brawlhalla/
Follow on Twitter @Brawlhalla
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/brawlhalla
Join us on Instagram @Brawlhalla
Need support? Do you have any comments for us? Contact us here: support.ubi.com