Bears’ 2021 Draft Pick: When Will Chicago Pick Next? Full list of NFL Draft selections
Fall for the 2021 NFL Draft.
A top-down 2020 season for Chicago culminated in a playoff berth, but sadly for Bears fans, it’s been another year of wondering what this team needs to do to determine the quarterback position. Mitchell Trubisky and Nick Foles went their separate ways in 2020, with neither leaping forward to consolidate the starting position.
With head coach Matt Nagy and general manager Ryan Pace likely getting their last chance together in the 2021 season, the Bears must either find a passer from the future or find the wins now to give the coach. and at the front office, greater room for maneuver. .
The Bears are in a tough spot: with insufficient choices to find that passer, they might find additional help rounding out their offensive offense under Matt Nagy or solidifying the offensive line, which may require long-term improvements.
Here’s where Chicago selects in the 2021 NFL Draft:
Bears’ 2021 Draft Pick: When Chicago Pick?
- Round 1, choice n ° 11: Justin Fields, QB, State of Ohio
- 2nd round, choice n ° 39: Teven Jenkins, Occupational Therapist, Oklahoma State
- Round 5, choice n ° 151: Larry Borom, occupational therapist, Missouri
- Round 6, choice n ° 217: Khalil Herbert, RB, Virginia Tech
- Round 6, choice n ° 221: Dazz Newsome, WR, North Carolina
- Round 6, choice n ° 228: Thomas Graham Jr., CB, Oregon
- 7th round pick n ° 250
Draft Bears 2021 ordinance
|2||7 (from Panthers)|
|5||7 (from Panthers)|
|6||33 (From Buccaneers to Seahawks)|
|6||37 (Compensatory selection)|
|6||44 (Compensatory selection)|
|6||24 (from Seahawks to dolphins)|
|7||23 (from the Seahawks)|
Bears NFL Draft needs
- Strategist: The quarterback position is GM Ryan Pace’s white whale, but sadly, unless Chicago takes a big step forward, it will likely be another season to wonder what could have been QB’s position. Chicago turns to Andy Dalton
- Wide receiver: With Allen Robinson playing the franchise tag – and seemingly unhappy with that fact – the team is going to have to tackle the open sea at some point in the years to come. Anthony Miller is reportedly shopping and Andy Dalton will need more help after a top-down 2020 season with Dallas.
- Offensive tackle: The Bears have no long-term solution to tackle beyond the 2021 season, and injuries have played a role. But Germain Ifedi and Charles Leno Jr. are both on their feet after the 2021 season, which means the Bears will need to find those places sooner rather than later.
Bears simulated project 2021
Here are the latest 2021 NFL Draft projections for the Bears, according to Vinnie Iyer’s Seven Tower Simulation Project:
|5||164||Reed blankenship||S||Average Tennessee State|
|6||204||Quintin morris||AT||Bowling green|