This version doesn’t have a Play Store description, so we grabbed one from version 1.5.27:
Using App Cloner, you can create and install multiple copies of your existing apps.
App Cloner is the only multi-account app that creates true, independent and installable clones.
Follow @AppCloner on Twitter twitter.com/AppCloner to be informed of new features and updates.
Visit the App Cloner Blog at appcloner.blog.
Please read the incompatibilities below. You can get in touch at [email protected]. We are happy to help and answer your questions.
The cloned applications run in parallel and operate independently of their original applications. They won’t receive automatic updates so you can keep and run a stable version alongside the original app.
App cloning can be useful for using multiple logins in apps like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter at the same time, but the real fun starts with playing with an app. App Cloner offers a plethora of editing options to fine tune the new copy of the app.
You can change the name and icon of the app. You can remove the permissions or allow a cloned app to be installed on the SD card. You can turn off auto-start and wake-up locks. Or convert your app to a floating window app.
App Cloner can extend a cloned app to add features like password protection, incognito mode, Android ID hiding, or location spoofing. You can also force the app to consume data over Wi-Fi only. There are over 200 app customization options and each update will add more.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
The free version allows basic cloning. Upgrade to the premium version to enjoy the full set of premium options:
• Clone premium applications (Messenger, Gmail, fake GPS applications, Bukalapak, GBWhatsApp, YoWhatsApp, VK, Parallel Space)
• Create multiple application clones and use batch cloning
• Save cloned applications
• Replace launcher icons
• Clone apps and watch faces
• Password protection applications including stealth mode
• Disable access to contacts, calendar, call log and clipboard
• Exclude the application of recent
• Private browsing mode for apps
• Exit the on-screen application
• Change Android ID, Hide / Random IMEI / IMSI, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth MAC
• Randomize building accessories to prevent fingerprinting
• Hide Wi-Fi information, hide SIM card and operator information
• Remove permissions and disable permission prompts
• Prevent screenshots
• Spoofing of the GPS position
• Wrong date
• Hide the root
• Disable automatic filling
• Floating keyboard integrated into the application
• Change the state, navigation and colors of the toolbar
• Change the rotation lock
• Edit views and replace text on screen
• Change the app display size, language and default font
• Keep the screen on, immersive mode
• Floating applications and free-form windows
• Multiple window and picture-in-picture support
• Hide the notch and use larger aspect ratios
• Turn off the volume at startup
• Disable cameras and microphone
• Disable the Chromecast button
• Fake camera
• Disable haptic feedback
• Floating return button
• Confirm the exit of the application
• Shake to exit the application
• Long press the back and fingerprint sensor actions
• Volume key actions
• Block activities
• Install the application on the SD card
• Disable access to photos and media
• Redirect external storage
• Prevent backing up applications
• Bundle OBB extension files, SD card directories or exported application data
• Clear the cache when exiting the application
• Remove widgets and launcher icon
• Add internal activities as launcher icons
• Disable automatic start
• Disable default application settings
• Disable background services
• Disable wake-up locks
• Start / exit the app for S-pen, headset or power events
• Turn off mobile data, background networking, and VPN-less networking
• Disable all networks
• SOCKS proxy
• Disable clear text networking
• Trust all certificates
• Notification filter and notification rest time
• Silence notifications and change vibrations
• Snooze notifications and notification timeout
• Change the color and lights of notifications
• Change the visibility and priority of notifications
• Remove and replace notification icons and actions
• Edit notification text and categories
Android TV and Wear OS options:
• Support for Android TV launcher
• Joystick pointer for incompatible applications
• Use the TV version on mobile devices
• Delete and create watch apps
• Adjust the brightness at startup
• Do not disturb, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and auto-rotate controls
• Execute Tasker tasks
• Automatic snap buttons
• Change the name and code of the application version
• Make the application debugable
• Logcat viewer
• Modify the SDK Target version, the Android version and create accessories
• Application valid from / until
• Custom permissions
Not all apps can be cloned! Cloned apps may crash, display errors, or not function properly.
Features that depend on the app certificate, such as Google logins, Google Play services, Google Play games, Google Drive backup, or in-app purchases, WILL NOT WORK!
Cloning an app will change its certificate, which means the clone may not work if the app validates the certificate or uses advanced copy protection.
Some apps CANNOT be cloned:
• eBay (still works before Android 8.0)
• LINE (LINE 8.11.0 still works)
• Pokemon GO
• Skype for Business
• Viber (only Viber 18.104.22.168 works)
• WhatsApp (please clone GBWhatsApp or YoWhatsApp instead)
• Most Google apps (however, Chrome, Gmail, and YouTube work fine with some limitations)
• Most Microsoft applications (however, Skype and LinkedIn work fine)
Use “Report Application Problem” to report a problem with a cloned application.
To install the clones from your device, you need to enable Settings> Security> Unknown sources. If the Install button is disabled or not clicking, you should temporarily disable overlay apps such as chat heads, blue light filters, or floating widgets.
You can enable the App Cloner installation service to fully automate app installations (see Settings).
Antivirus apps can display warnings for cloned apps. These warnings are false positives and can be ignored. They are caused by the unofficial certificate used to sign the clones.
The premium version supports 20 clones. You can donate to support development and unlock up to 1000 clones. All donations and the commercial use package require the premium version. Some more intrusive options and features are tied to certain gifts.
All product and brand names mentioned above are the property of their respective owners.