AnTuTu Benchmark 9.0.5-OB APK Download By Beijing AnTuTu Technology Limited
This version doesn’t have a Play Store description, so we grabbed one from version 8.2.4:
The AnTuTu benchmark is the world’s most popular Android smartphone and tablet benchmarking application!
☆ Over 100,000,000 users
☆ Reference application used during Google I / O 2014
☆ # 1 benchmark app, used as an industry standard by leading tech companies and hardware review sites.
With the Click and Go test suite, Antutu will exhaustively test all aspects of a device including UX, GPU, RAM, CPU, I / O and more. Each item is evaluated individually and assigned a score. These scores can be uploaded to the Antutu database and then used to rank your device among all other Android devices.
AnTuTu Benchmark V8 is developed based on Android Q. It introduces a number of improvements and significant improvements over existing CPU, GPU, MEM and UX tests.
New features of Antutu V8.0:
1. CPU: Improved test algorithms, enhanced support for ARM’s new Tri-Cluster architecture, and strain distribution adjustment.
2. GPU: Introduces the new Vulkan “Terracotta Warriors” stage to test the GPU performance of the mobile phone when running high stress games natively developed using Vulkan technology.
3. GPU: Upgrades “Coastline” scene from OpenGL ES 3.1 to Vulkan to test Vulkan GPU gaming performance under medium to high stress.
4. MEM: Fully upgraded memory test items, to test hardware direct I / O and system file system performance.
5. UX: Increases the load of all test scenes. The screen refresh rate is included in the scope of the measurement.
Get your benchmark score and your Antutu ranking! Compare and share with your friends!
Your device’s Antutu benchmark score is primarily set by your hardware configuration, but can also be influenced by other things including system mode, current device temperature, running apps, etc. The score may vary slightly with each test.
Follow us on twitter: twitter.com/antutulabs
Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/antutulabs
For any suggestion or comment, we hope to receive your good ideas by email: [email protected]