Android Auto – Google Maps, Media & Messaging 6.1.6105 APK Download By Google LLC
Android Auto is your smart driving companion that helps you stay focused, connected and entertained with the Google Assistant. With a streamlined interface, large buttons, and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easy to use the apps you love from your phone when you’re on the road.
Just say “Ok Google” for …
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
• Get updates on your route, ETA and hazards in real time.
• Have the Google Assistant check your calendar for you so you know where you need to be.
• Set reminders, get news updates and check last night’s score.
• Avoid distractions while driving by setting a personalized Do Not Disturb While Driving message.
• Make calls using the Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with one touch.
• Access your contacts folder and send and receive messages with the Google Assistant using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo and many other messaging apps.
• Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favorite media apps including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, TIDAL – High Fidelity Music Streaming, Napster Music and Deezer. Many other music, radio, news, sports news, audiobooks, and podcast apps are also supported.
The number of compatible applications continues to grow! For a complete list of compatible apps, go to g.co/androidauto
To use Android Auto, you will need a phone running Android 6.0 or later and an active data connection.
Over 400 car models now support Android Auto! To find out if your car’s screen is compatible and how to activate it, consult your owner’s manual or contact your car manufacturer. Once activated, use a high quality USB cable to connect your phone to your car, then launch Android Auto to get started!
Learn more about Android Auto and compatible cars at android.com/auto
For support: support.google.com/androidauto
Get help from our community: productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto