Android Accessibility Suite is a collection of accessibility apps that help you use your Android device without eyes or with a switching device.
Android Accessibility Suite includes:
• Accessibility menu: use this large onscreen menu to lock your phone, control volume and brightness, take screenshots, and more.
• Select to speak: select items on your screen and listen to them read aloud.
• Switch Access: Interact with your Android device using one or more switches or a keyboard instead of the touch screen.
• TalkBack screen reader: Get voice feedback, control your device with gestures, and type with the onscreen Braille keyboard.
Android Accessibility Suite requires Android 6 or later. Find out how to check your version of Android:
Learn more about using the Android Accessibility Suite and other Android accessibility options:
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Select Accessibility.
3. Select Accessibility menu, Select Talk, Change access, or TalkBack.
• Phone: Android Accessibility Suite observes the state of the phone to adapt the announcements to the state of your call.
• Accessibility service: As this application is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve the contents of the window, and observe the text you type.