Do you need to work with documents on the go? Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer, with over 635 million installs. Store your files online and read PDF files wherever you are with this leading free PDF reader and file manager. You can also view, share, annotate, and add electronic signatures to PDF documents.
Subscribe to Adobe Acrobat if you need PDF editor to edit text and images, PDF converter to export to and from PDF, or more advanced features to create PDF, combine PDF documents, organize PDFs, etc.
VIEW AND PRINT PDFs
• Open and view PDF files with the free Adobe PDF viewer application.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode.
• Help save battery with dark mode.
• Print documents directly from your device.
READ PDF EASIER
• Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
• The content of your PDF document is resized to fit your screen.
• Use the liquid mode outline for quick navigation.
• Quickly search for text in your PDF documents.
SHARE PDFs AND COLLABORATE
• Share files to comment or view.
• Collect comments from multiple people in an online file.
• Speed up document revisions by responding to everyone’s comments.
• Receive activity notifications for files you have shared.
• Add PDF notes and comments, including sticky notes and highlights.
• Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
• Share a file with others to collect all comments in one place.
• Subscribe to edit text and images directly in your PDF.
• Correct a typo or add a paragraph with the paid PDF editing feature.
• Add, remove, or rotate an image with your upgraded Acrobat PDF application.
COMPLETING AND SIGNING FORMS
• Easily fill out PDF forms with the form filling feature.
• Electronic signature of documents using your finger or stylus.
STORE AND MANAGE FILES
• Log in to your free account to store and access files on all devices.
• Access all your files by linking online storage accounts, such as Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox or Google Drive.
• Star files to quickly open your most important or favorite documents.
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Connect your Google Drive account for easy access to PDFs and other files.
• View, share and star Google Drive files directly in Acrobat Reader.
• Create, edit, combine, compress and export Google Drive files with a subscription.
WORKING WITH DIGITIZED DOCUMENTS
• Access the scanned PDF files you captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete, sign, comment and share.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work on mobile and the web.
• Edit text and images directly in your PDF document (mobile only).
• Combine files into one PDF file and organize pages.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDF files to Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDF files to reduce file size.
• Protect PDF documents by adding passwords.
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have enabled Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM).
Do not sell my personal information: www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights.html
Adobe Acrobat Reader for creating and editing PDF documents puts your desktop in your pocket. View, annotate, fill in, sign and share PDF files with the free Adobe PDF reader. Convert JPG files to PDF, create and sign fillable PDF forms, and add your electronic signature to shared documents. Working with PDF documents has never been easier.