Kirsten Franklin is an author and speaker as well as the Founder, CEO, and Chief Transformation Coach of CS Thrive. She has helped over 1000 individuals and small business owners change their lives using her MVP method (Mindset, Vibrations, Processes) and has spent 16 years studying mindset, positive psychology, and neuroscience. Kirsten has a Juris Doctorate from St John’s University of Law and is featured on NBC, CBS, and Fox. She is the host of the Girl on Fire Podcast and writes for Mind-Flux, a publication she created on Medium.com.
Today, Kirsten shares the inspiration behind her transition from working in the legal field to becoming a business transformation coach. She reveals how your mindset impacts business success and the difference between a fixed and growth mindset. She outlines how to recognize issues with your mindset and why reflection is essential for building a healthy one. She also offers some helpful power words you can use to fix your mindset and explains how to reframe failures to have a positive impact on your mind.
“If you are looking for business success, it’s really about the language in your head.” – Kirsten Franklin
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- What made Kirsten transition from lawyer to business coach
- How your mindset affects your business success
- The difference between a growth mindset and a fixed mindset
- How being able to reflect is vital to maintaining a healthy mindset
- How you can recognize your mindset issues
- Power words you can use to help fix your mindset
- How you can reframe failures to boost your mindset
- Podcast: Life on Fire
- Book: Deal Terms by Alex Wilmerding
Connect with Kirsten Franklin:
- CS Thrive
- Kirsten Franklin Website
- Podcast: Girl on Fire
- CS Thrive on LinkedIn
- CS Thrive on Twitter
- Kirsten Franklin on LinkedIn
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!
The post The SmallBizChat Podcast: Business Success Mindset with Kirsten Franklin appeared first on Succeed As Your Own Boss.