Julie Hansen is a virtual keynote speaker, author, actor, and sales presentation expert. With over 20 years of experience as a sales leader, she has worked in various competitive industries such as technology and real estate. As a professional actor, she has worked in plays, commercials, and television shows. Julie is the author of several sales books, including her latest title, Look Me In The Eye: Using Video to Build Relationships with Customers, Partners, and Teams. She conducts workshops using acting and improvisational techniques to help sellers gain new skills and behaviors to improve their on-camera and video presentation skills.
Today, Julie discusses why video content is essential to your marketing strategy and why long-form and short-form videos are equally important. She reveals the different ways to tackle videos depending on the platform you are sharing them on and the challenges of building relationships with videos. She also shares how you can improve your video presence and gain confidence on camera, as well as the equipment you need to create the best video content.
“It’s about taking all of that energy that you are able to convey with your entire being when you are in front of somebody, and compacting it into this space.” – Julie Hansen
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- How vital video marketing is for any business
- Why short-form content is as essential as long-form video
- The different video styles you need to use based on the target platform
- The challenges of building relationships using video
- What you can do to improve your video presence
- How to gain confidence on camera
- Using embedded videos in sales emails to get higher open rates
- The equipment you need to create the best video content
- The pros and cons of teleprompters
- Book: Pick Up the Damn Phone! How People, Not Technology, Seal the Deal by Joanne Black
- Book: The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth About Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller
Connect with Julie Hansen:
- Julie Hansen’s Website
- Book: Look Me In The Eye: Using Video to Build Relationships with Customers, Partners, and Teams
- Julie Hansen on LinkedIn
- Julie Hansen on Twitter
- Julie Hansen on YouTube
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!
The post The SmallBizChat Podcast: Using Video to Build Relationships for Your Business with Julie Hansen appeared first on Succeed As Your Own Boss.