Shep Hyken is a Customer Service and Experience Expert and the Chief Amazement Officer at Shepard Presentations. He has presented keynote speeches and organization presentations for dozens of well-known companies including Energizer, Applebee’s, American Express, American Red Cross, and Georgia Oilman’s Association to help them build loyal relationships with their customers as well as their employees. Additionally, Shep is a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author and has been inducted into the National Speaker’s Association Hall of Fame for his outstanding performance as a professional speaker.
Shep joins me today to share how to improve your business and disrupt your competition through customer service, convenience, and amazing experiences. He explains the difference between a satisfied customer and a loyal one and how great customer service can make the price of your products or services irrelevant to your loyal customers. He also explains the concept of Customer Amazement and how to use customer surveys to measure your customer’s experience.
“Nobody is going to leave the business that they can count on day in and day out.” – Shep Hyken
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- How to disrupt your industry through great customer service and customer convenience
- The difference between a satisfied customer and a loyal customer
- How excellent customer service makes prices irrelevant
- The difference between customer service for eCommerce businesses versus retail businesses
- How to enhance your customer service even before the sale
- How to successfully use surveys to measure customer experience
Connect with Shep Hyken:
- Shepard Presentations
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!
The post The SmallBizChat Podcast: Disrupt Your Competition Through Customer Amazement with Shep Hyken appeared first on Succeed As Your Own Boss.