John Jantsch is a marketing consultant, speaker, and the author of Duct Tape Marketing: The World’s Most Practical Small Business Marketing Guide as well as his latest book, The Ultimate Marketing Engine: 5 Steps to Ridiculously Consistent Growth. John is the Founder of the Duct Tape Marketing Consulting Network, which trains and licenses independent consultants and agencies to use his marketing method. The business works with small business owners to help them gain clarity, confidence, and customers with proven marketing strategies and tactics.
Today, John provides insight on small business marketing and why marketing isn’t solely an online activity. He reveals the five steps for consistent business growth and the method of attracting ideal clients. He explains why thinking of customers as members is an excellent way of improving your business interactions. John also outlines how to build a marketing engine and position yourself to scale with your customers.
“Start simple, master one channel, and then add another one, don’t try to do it all.” – John Jantsch
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Why marketing doesn’t have to be strictly online
- The five steps for consistent business growth detailed in John’s new book
- How to attract your ideal customer
- Why thinking of your customers as members helps your business
- The real point of marketing
- Why business growth can come from tough times as well as good times
- How any business can build a marketing engine
- How to position yourself to scale with your customers
- Book: The Practice of Management by Peter Drucker
Connect with John Jantsch:
- The Ultimate Marketing Engine
- Duct Tape Marketing
- Book: Duct Tape Marketing Revised and Updated: The World’s Most Practical Small Business Marketing Guide
- Book: The Ultimate Marketing Engine: 5 Steps to Ridiculously Consistent Growth
- Duct Tape Marketing on LinkedIn
- Duct Tape Marketing on Instagram
- Duct Tape Marketing on Facebook
- John Jantsch on LinkedIn
- John Jantsch on Instagram
- John Jantsch on Facebook
- John Jantsch on Twitter
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!
The post The SmallBizChat Podcast: Creating a Marketing Engine with John Jantsch appeared first on Succeed As Your Own Boss.